Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pondering at Christmas time











...sitting here Sunday evening at dusk here alone Christmas tree lights on and listening to wonderful relaxing Christmas music in the background...

Thinking about how grateful I am that God would love one like me. I am so thankful to be covered by the blood of His Son. I didn't know how to trust, to love, or to be loved, and so many other things.

What I did know, was that I was lonely, afraid, anxious, shameful, guilty and much more to speak of, and if it was not for God through His Son. Those things would have swallowed me WHOLE, I mean, I sincerely believe that I would not be here today, because I did NOT know what to do with those things. I am so thankful God saw different, so very different and showed me the way.


I don't think I can ever be too thankful for the mighty things that He has done!

and is doing...

and will do...

I am so glad, so very glad I have learned to trust Him, he has shown me th
e way...

and now I'm rejoicing in His Hope, Peace and Joy...and the best things it's not just for me,

but for ANYONE who will come!

No comments: